The search for the Vice President and Executive Director of the Innovation Campus will be chaired by Julie Ross, Dean of the College of Engineering. Additional members of the search committee include:
- Cyril Clarke, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Sylvester Johnson, Professor, Religion and Culture and Assistant Vice Provost for the Humanities
- Ben Knapp, Director, Institute for Creativity Arts and Technology
- Steve McKnight, Vice President, National Capital Region
- Sally Morton, Dean, College of Science
- Charlie Phlegar, Vice President for Advancement
- Dwayne Pinkney, Senior Vice President of Operations and Administration
- Naren Ramakrishnan, Professor, Computer Science (Arlington) and Director, Discovery Analytics Center
- Cal Ribbens, Professor and Department Head, Computer Science
- Brandy Salmon, Managing Director, Innovation Campus Delivery Team and Associate Vice President, Innovation and Partnerships
- Don Taylor, Interim Vice President for Research and Innovation
- Chris Yianilos, Executive Director of Government Relations
Cheryl Peterson, Executive Director of the Office of the President, and Amanda Lucas, Project Coordinator for the Office of the President, will serve as search committee staff.
Korn Ferry is the firm retained by the university to assist in this search.